March 8 & 9, 2014
The Marathon Seafood Festival is the 2nd largest FL Keys event with over 21,000 attendees in 2013 & growing every year. The festival is the premier event for great seafood and entertainment in the Florida Keys. Bring the whole family for two days exciting food, entertainment, and fun!
- Fresh local seafood including lobster tails, stone crab, fish, shrimp, etc.
- Cheap beverages to quench your thirst from all that fresh seafood
- Live music entertainment throughout 2-day event
- Games for children, rock-climbing wall
- Keys Artist Village & Art Show
- Over 200 vendors selling jewelry, clothing, arts & crafts, and other great souvenirs
- Raffle give-aways and other great prizes and games
- PLEASE NO PETS PERMITTED WITHIN PARK GROUNDS
For more information, email email@example.com or Call 1-800-262-7284
Interested in being a volunteer (Free Admission & T-Shirt); please email Tina at: Tina@floridakeysmarathon.com